Re: Topband: Hi-Z RX antennas

To: "'Pete Smith N4ZR'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Hi-Z RX antennas
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:46:59 -0400
Hello Pete:

Yes, I started at DX Engineering in early June this year. After 28 years in
the cellular and wireless internet business joining the team here at DX
Engineering is a tremendous opportunity for me to help build one of the
premier Amateur Radio companies in the world. Look for many more exciting
announcements soon.

Now that I am living back at the K3LR station full-time (spent 13 years
living and working in Oklahoma) - I am sure I will see you more often on the
Topband!

73,
Tim K3LR