Re: Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Steady Carrier on 80 CW
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 19:46:34 -0500
For anyone doing plots, I'm at
34°33'49.68"N,  86°55'4.83"W
Plug that into Google Earth's "fly-to" box and you can see my house, if you like.

Jerry

On 11/2/2013 7:23 PM, K4SAV wrote:
Well darn. The signal on 3501.6 stopped at 2301 UTC. I thought maybe it would have some RTTY when it came back on like it did last time (maybe with a station ID), so I recorded it. It didn't. It just started up with a constant carrier. It came back at 0011 UTC.

It's at S9+10 on my vertical.

Tom thanks for the measurement. Makes me feel better about my 133 degree estimate.

Jerry