Topband: S21

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: S21
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 06:20:05 -1000
Very nice signals from S21 today on topband,  peaking 579 here
an hour before sunrise,   but alas they have bad receive conditions
it appears.    Heard many calling from EU/Asia and they did not
answer.
Band has been extremely poor here this season "over the pole"
have tried several times with SM7BIC and no joy.   we usually have
many QSOs by this time of the year.
Either my antennas are not working this season, or this is the worst
season in some time.  At least here in KH6.
Putting up more beverages this next week,  but as it is now I can sure
hear more than I can work,  which I take as a good sign that at least
the RX is working.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6
Topband Reflector