Topband: Fw: Teflon Tubing

To: "Topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: Teflon Tubing
From: HAROLD SMITH JR <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 07:39:11 -0800 (PST)

If anyone is in need of Teflon tubing, I have a large spool. It is 11gauge thin
wall which
is perfect for #12 enamel wire. I had some #12 tubing and it was almost
impossible to
push the wire in.
I will sell it for US$0.50 per foot and I will ship it worldwide in a USPS
Small Flat Rate Box.
US$5.80 in the states and rates vary for different countries. Most are
US$25.00.

Please e-mail me how much you want. I will e-mail back with the total cost and
you can
pay via PayPal. My PayPal account is the same as my e-mail
address....w0rihps@sbcglobal.net

I am sure one will be happy.

73 de Harold W0RI and W0CKC Club Station. Licensed since 1950.