Topband: MFJ remote ATU

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: MFJ remote ATU
From: "la5he@otterstad.dk" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 06:57:06 -0500
I thought using me Titanex V160HD on more than one band was a good idea, so
I acquired a MFJ 998RT.  It worked fine, for a while, untill suddenly I had
arc reports on my ACOM 2000.  Now I can only run abt 400 W before ACOM
shuts down With a ARC repor on the display. Consistant With Murphy's Law,
this happened after winter arrived so finding what causes the problem is
not so easy.  When I tune it on 80 m there is no problem.

Anybody has any thoughts on could be the problem on TB  ?

73  and merry Christmas

Rag  LA5HE

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®