Re: Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio

To: Eric NO3M <no3m@no3m.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio
From: Steven Raas <sjraas@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 20:50:23 -0500
I can see the cause for concern, however it can be solved easily. Use the
side tone out of a keyer instead of the build in side tone from the radio,
thus eliminating what he is actually sending over the live stream.  Worth
the extra effort, well only Eric can make that call. I for one would have
had much enjoyment out of listening to this. Perhaps next time.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ