Re: Topband: Buffaloed by a bias tee

To: "Pete Smith N4ZR" <n4zr@contesting.com>, "topband reflector" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Buffaloed by a bias tee
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:23:29 -0500
That gives only a 509 Ohm reactance at 1800 Pete. Going to an oft suggested 100uH raises that to 1131 which is possibly sufficient. I use 220uH for a 2488 XL simply because I have a bunch from a hamfest and they work fine for me in similar service.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete Smith N4ZR" <n4zr@contesting.com>