Topband: PZ1AA

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PZ1AA
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:53:16 -0500
Worked a station identified as PZ1AA during the CQWW 160 meter CW contest
this weekend, and the zone they reported was 8.

Wonder if this was a valid call, as I believe the zone should have been 9,
and can't find any information on the internet regarding this call sign.

PZ1AA was worked by numerous stations, and looks like they were spotted one
time by WJ2D, and they show up on the W3LPL reverse beacon network numerous
times.

Any information would be appreciated, as this would be a new one for me if
it really is a valid call.

Thanks,
Don (wd8dsb)