Topband: FT5ZM

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FT5ZM
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:14:43 -0600
FT5ZM was QRV Wednesday evening for NA sunset.  They had the best signal here
in the Midwest (Iowa) on 160m to date and worked a significant number of NA
stations.  Their signal was weak but not copyable just prior to my SS (2327z)
with signals quickly building and peaking S3/S4 near their SR.  As one would
expect they first began working stations on the EC and then progressing
steadily westward.  I was fortunate to work them at 2336.  They were also
hearing well.  Good luck to all that need them!

73. . . Dave, W0FLS