Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array
From: "W7KW" <w7kw.terry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 12:53:11 -0700
Recently I came across an interesting advertisement for the Shared Apex Loop
Array, SALA,  and thought I would poll the Top Banders to see if they have used
one and get your opinions before plunging into another project.  Over the years
I have built and tried the K9AY, Flag. Pennant, DHDL, Beverages and others.
Some still exist here at the QTH but many of the others have come down or were
reworked as other designs came along.  The SALA kooks very interesting and
might even work here in the Arizona desert.  This antenna looks good for HF and
LF operation.  Hopefully the FCC will open up some of the LF spectrum and this
certainly looks like a good candidate for both,  How about it “Top Band Home
brewers” Have any of you tried this NEW design?