Re: Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge

To: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>, "'Top Band Contesting'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:46:37 -0500
Absolutely and I had the pleasure of meeting him and hear him speak.

Unfortunately his very public arguments with Warren Bruene in QEX and elsewhere over the "Conjugate Match" and then showing up on various forums to publicly push his last book as part of his legacy (which contains his final words on the subject with no further discussion) while the battle was still in progress was a bit dissapointing. Several tried to engage him in a discussion but he didnt want to be challenged and the subject was pulled out of respect for all the good he has done over his long career.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com> To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>; "'Top Band Contesting'" <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 4:35 PM

Walt surely did "know his stuff" and he published some great material!!

73,
Charlie, K4OTV