Topband: VK/W calls in test

To: topband reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK/W calls in test
From: Jim Hoge <knowkode@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 07:06:59 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,

I would like to point out another possibility, wallpaper hunters. Some may view
a contest as an excellent way to fill in a needed location for one award or
another. I do this too but within the rules of the contest. Good operating
practice dictates courtesy and to me, that means foregoing a contact (if it is
outside of the rules) so that the other station will have an opportunity to
maximize their results. If I am lucky, I can find that station either before or
after the contest for the needed contact.

73,
Jim W5QM