Re: Topband: from Mac Reynolds, w9evi - Rellector post repeats

To: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>, "'HAROLD SMITH JR'" <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>, <W9EVI@aol.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: from Mac Reynolds, w9evi - Rellector post repeats
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:14:58 -0500
Ive been receiving duplicates for quite awhile Charlie, OK now.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com> To: "'HAROLD SMITH JR'" <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>; <W9EVI@aol.com>; <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:03 AM

Thanks, Harold!  Well, I would have thought I'd see repeats here also.

I think that what might have thrown Mac, was that there I have had  a
lengthy exchange, over several days, with Carl Braun, AG6X (and also W8JI,
and KM1H) over the past few days regarding Carl's experiments and
modifications of his 90' shunt-fed Skyneedle antenna. We often ping-ponged
exchanges back and forth without changing the subject line in the e-mails,
so if Mac didn't actually read them, they might have appeared to be repeats,
And they have been NUMEROUS!

Anyway, Carl has arrived at what appears to be a really good solution to his
antenna design and I expect to see good results!

Thanks for your update and input, Harold!  Have a good day!

73,

Charlie, K4OTV