Re: Topband: N2PK VNA

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: N2PK VNA
From: Edwin Karl <edk0kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:49:50 -0600
Hi Carl-

For my money, my IW3HEV analyzer works just fine, Same
price, from W4KT. No service if a problem is an issue, but that's
the way it seems today. Only known problem is
the BNC output connection breaks from the PC board. All that's
required is to take about 1/4" off the center pin of the BNC, now
you can get to the connection on the board under it and re-solder.

I've had the unit for several years and it does a fine job for me...

Use it to service several repeaters, and of course my own HF stuff.

And you don't have to build it.

73!
ed K0KL