Re: Topband: W1AW/7 in Arizona operating schedule

To: Milt -- N5IA <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: W1AW/7 in Arizona operating schedule
From: Mike/W5JR <w5jr.lists@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:01:40 -0400
Thanks, Milt. I missed the ID 160 CW due to unknown schedule. Seemed most
operation was mornings well after our sunrise here in GA. I caught the 160 SSB
op last night but he was not amenable to switching over to CW since another op
was designated for CW.

I know I can work you on flea power, hi hi. See you tonight.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA