Re: Topband: Teflon Tubing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Teflon Tubing
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 09:05:22 -0400
Before we get too nasty with names about this, the USPS has a terrible website for finding first class to Canada.

It intentionally steers people into priority, with first class as a somewhat hidden option.

It is very common to miss the cheaper rates unless one reads the fine print.

No good deed goes unpunished.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>