Re: Topband: carrier on 1810.8 MHz

To: Lee K7TJR <k7tjr@msn.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: carrier on 1810.8 MHz
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:37:39 -0700
Steady S7 here in Redmond, WA at 3:30 PDT on a T loaded vertical.

My receive 4 sq puts it strongly to my NW of 47.68N x 122.01W QTH

No loop to resolve it further.

Grant KZ1W

On 3/25/2014 12:48 PM, Lee K7TJR wrote:
     OK, we now have a challenge for any hams interested in finding a stray

carrier on 1810.8 MHz in the Seattle area.

We have narrowed it down we think to an area enclosed by Shoreline Wa,

Woodinville Wa, and Kirkland Wa.

None of us involved so far live close enough to easily assist with further

search at this time.

   So we are looking for someone to step up here and do some driving

around. Hopefully someone with a directional loop.

Please forward this request if you know someone not on the reflector

but might be able to assist.

Thanks

Lee  K7TJR