Topband: Top band antenna in small garden/lot.

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Top band antenna in small garden/lot.
From: Jonathan White <jonathang8ccl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 11:32:18 +0100
Hi Top branders

My support for the EI7BA topband antenna ,namely an 80` eucalyptus  tree
went over in the storms and also demolished my shed with all the radios,and
PC`s .
I have 2 35` poles and was thinking of of a Marconi T .  With 3 top wires
abt,2` apart and a tunner at base and use the wire fence abt200` long and
some other wires for radials as well,would this be OK,or would you suggest
something else. .

Regards.
Jon G8CCL.