Re: Topband: Crimea DXCC status?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Crimea DXCC status?
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 08:33:56 -0400
One thing we know for sure is that in the DXCC area the ARRL inner circles have always been inconsistent with their litany of inconsistencies. They have create DXCC countries because of external political pressure and disallowed them for the same reasons. As far as a frank discussion of acreditation for Crimea goes, it is not only proper but valuable to look at the pros and cons. Why not? However, when personal attacks enter the discussions, as they have here, that is totally wrong. Not only that it clouds the frank discussion but it is bad for our hobby and a disservice to this site.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ