Re: Topband: , Re: Deployable radials for 80/160M

To: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: , Re: Deployable radials for 80/160M
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:16:44 -0400
This area still has a huge amount of electronics related industry. BAE and Raytheon included.

When a military contract has been shipped the left overs get scrapped unlike a small commercial or research outfit where nothing is wasted.

We also have a fair amount of business failures which adds to the surplus market.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>