Re: Topband: K4OTV

To: "'Andrzej_SP6AEG'" <andrzej_aeg@interia.pl>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K4OTV
From: "Charlie" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 06:24:05 -0400
Good morning/good afternoon, Andrzej!

How kind and thoughtful of you to inquire about my; health!!

I'm OK, but I do have some multiple sclerosis that slows me down a bit, but
it's doing much better these days. Mostly, I've just been very busy with work!
Even though I'm 70 years old, I do a good bit of expert witness work, as an
electrical engineer. I'm hoping that this summer, I can rebuild my inverted L
and a couple of KAZ terminated receiving loops for topband and replace the
elevated radials under my 80m; GP!

Thanks so much for checking  on me, Andrzej! That's so very kind and thoughtful
of you, and very much appreciated by a mostly home-bound old man!

Vy 73 and have a good afternoon!

Charlie, K4OTV