Re: Topband: Help put Haiti on topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Help put Haiti on topband
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 16:03:07 -0200
Hi Jim

I think you will have your QSO, not so far, just need to have someone
operating in HH and you ready at your station, very easy.

They say concentration on Europe as a far place, like most DXPedition that
they try hard to work the more difficult paths

N3BNA is a great guy, always trying to help so I think this is a good
opportunity to support this group

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W