Re: Topband: what happened to SP

To: "N7DF" <n7df@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: what happened to SP
From: "Goldtr8 \(KD8NNU\)" <goldtr8@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:10:22 -0400
I was going to post something about my experience this weekend. I logged a few short contacts and went to bed and got up at 1:00 AM Eastern time which was about 5:00 UTC. I head only local guys and there were not even any good spots for anything out to the west coast.

After about an hour I just gave up as I just did not receive anything that I had not already worked. I was really hoping to work some west coast but it was not in the cards I guess and now I know why.

Cheers
~73
Don
KD8NNU