Re: Topband: IT9/LY5W

To: Rich C <rich_k7zv@gphilltop.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: IT9/LY5W
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 20:55:40 +0100
BTW,

I can use 1.830 and up (ARI Rules)
I was 1.834 tonight. Was raining and High QRN, stations go to QSB. CW . If
propagation will be good , I will try SSB too.
K5RCR worked from 3rd attempt.....
K0KT from Iowas was very LOUD!
Other 5, 8, 9, 0 - s3 and to s7.
1,2,3,4 - without problems!

SR tonight 0535z!

I will try to be awake at 02.00-03.00z :)
I am every day on the air. Mostly SSB - 10,15,20m in evening hours.

Sam IT9/LY5W @ II9P