Topband: QRP ARCI 160 meter sprint

To: Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: QRP ARCI 160 meter sprint
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 07:48:22 -0700
This annual contest is scheduled for 0000Z to 0600Z, 27 November, next
Wednesday evening.

 I know, I know....it's QRP and there are few participants amongst you all but
----
if you are on Top Band that evening and hear our pathetically weak sigs and are
in the mood,
answer our plaintive CQs and send the desired report.

Note: you operating at > 5 watts is no big deal - see exchange below:

 ARCI: RST + (state/province/country) + ARCI No.
non-ARCI: RST + (state/province/country) + power out.

Y'all sure appreciate our 4 point value during the Stew events so,
return the favor, por favor, iffn' your on the air next Wednesday evening.....

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV