Re: Topband: receive antenna opinions

To: <goldtr8@charter.net>, <topband@contesting.com>, <ham-antennas@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: receive antenna opinions
From: "Rich Chatelain" <rich_k7zv@gphilltop.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 05:48:06 -0800
Don,

I have the HI Z 4-8Pro and I am very pleased with it. I had 4 1200ft beverages
up and the HI Z was as good or better at times than the beverages with  AB
testing . The beverages are now down. What was most surprising  is it heard as
well as my 3 element 80M yagi. Another added benefit is when I have rain static
(20 over S9) on the yagi the HI Z is quiet enabling me to continue working the
band.

Rich K7ZV