Topband: 9K2HN

To: Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 9K2HN
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 07:32:02 -0700
  This news received from AA7A today who's with the 9K2HN operation"

Look for us on 80 and 40 LP this morning (our evening). We will start about 45
minutes before our sunset and hang in there until the west coast is done, then
we will work EU for a while. Mike will get up  at 01 Z or so and start a 160
session looking to NA. The phased beverage array worked really well and we did
hear some NA stations but no QSOs. We'll keep trying every chance possible, so
watch for spots. We all check email regularly so keep us informed on how well
you might be hearing us.

72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV