Re: Topband: Haiti on 160M this weekend?, HC2RMT/8, 9K2HN

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Haiti on 160M this weekend?, HC2RMT/8, 9K2HN
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:14:35 -0700
I think HC2RMT/8 and HC2ANT/8  are having serious QRN problems. They
each had solid 579 signals in NM last night, but were only working one
station every five minutes or so. They seem to be skilled CW ops, but
were working simplex, which sometimes made copy through the pileup
difficult.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone