Re: Topband: ARRL 160m contest and DX Window?

To: Peter Voelpel <dj7ww@t-online.de>, Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160m contest and DX Window?
From: Petr Ourednik <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 23:36:18 +0100
Hi Peter

I don ´t think so.  :)
I have just 2x BOGs, 1x Hi-Z vertical and MiniDiamond W2PM loop all
connected to
wireless antenna switch. If You will add the
time for tunning around frequency using RIT + playing with four rx
antennas and tx antenna
then You have about 5sec...
Well of course sometime its all much shorter but
I wanted to note that listenning just 2-3sec only
is really short and it´s possible to missing weak sigs very easily...

Thank You Peter,

73 - Petr, OK1RP