Re: Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz

To: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Unknown Pulse Signal Wiping out 1900-1925 kHz
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 08:04:01 -0500
Hi Doug

Last night I told w1fv that my estimate was 70 to 75 deg from my location
in Fishers IN and a heading of 70 deg from my location clips the bottom tip
of Nova Scotia, while 75 deg runs me through  Cape Cod.  Therefore having
very strong signal in southern part of Maine fits in well with what I am
seeing.

Need some good directional headings from Maine, New Hampshire, and Nova
Scotia.

Just FYI
Don wd8dsb