Topband: My apology to everyone !

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: My apology to everyone !
From: Dick Bingham <dick.bingham@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 10:37:32 -0800
My note to NI6S concerning his 106-foot tower and 160-meters
was NOT suppose to include a repeat of the entire Topband
list of the day. I had stripped-out his part and pasted it in a note
to topband and somehow everything was included.

I guess it pays to send yourself the message to ensure it says
what you intended before sending on to others ! No good effort
goes unpunished !

73 Dick/w7wkr - NHY to come to everyone . . .