Topband: Fw: 78th Anniversary of First Ham License

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: 78th Anniversary of First Ham License
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@mediacombb.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:20:20 -0600

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Aycock
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 9:15 PM
To: Paul Elliott
Subject: Re: Topband: 78th Anniversary of First Ham License

Paul--
To repeat a cliché', "Way to go!"
At that time, I was 10, and had just completed the "Exploration"
(dismantling) of my first Radio-- also an Atwater-Kent. Battery  powered,
with a speaker that sat on top. It had been a Trade-in at the Hardware and
Furniture my Dad ran.
Also in Texas.
Bill--W4BSG

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Elliott