Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:46:01 +0000
Alternatively, perhaps this is a reason to create a "classic" category, to
differentiate the "boy and his radio" contesters from the folks embracing newer
techniques and technology.

In general, I'm of the mind that if a proposed change increases fun / increases
participation, it ought to be considered.

It goes without saying that contests are a lot more fun if you can hear other
stations to work.

--
Michael Adams | N1EN | mda@n1en.org

-----Original Message de HC2AO-----

why are there rules? In our case they were cset in order to create a reasonable
fair playground limits for the MAJORITY of participants. The majority still
falls into the conditions described in the rules.

To the remote RX/TX site owner - fellows, why don't you ask the rule-makers to
create a special entry for you. That sounds more logical.