Re: Topband: EP6T and outside world

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: EP6T and outside world
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:46:49 -0600
Zero copy here in Iowa on 160 for the EP6 op. . . not even a hint A 160m Q will be out of the question. Very, very weak signals on 80. . .probably not strong enough to be workable. Signals on 40 are strong enough to be copyable but still very weak. I think the highest S meter reading I've seen on 40 is about S4 with 2el @ 130'. Many hours of calling on 40 with no Q. My common window of sunlight for the higher freq bands is only 10 minutes. I did manage to work them on 20 ssb yesterday and today on 15 ssb and 12 cw. . .but the openings are weak and short. I've never seen a signal on any band or mode more than S4.

73. . .Dave, W0FLS
----- Original Message ----- From: "ALEXEY OGORODOV" <ua4wae@mail.ru>