Re: Topband: Fwd: Re: EP6T and outside world

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: Re: EP6T and outside world
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:42:44 -0400
On 160 and 80 EP6T is best on my 900 foot East Beverage and down at least a 10 db difference on 80 when I switch to the 45 degree Beverage.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ
On 1/21/2015 11:28 AM, K1FZ-Bruce wrote:
Expected they would be best on the SE Beverage, but they proved to be better on the NE European Beverage. Waited until they got stronger before calling, but were at peak and
  signal went down rapidly.
It would appear that those closer to the equator had better propagation. 73
  Bruce-K1FZ
  www.qsl.net/k1fz/pennantnotes.html
Both the 80 & 160 meter signals peaked on my 78 deg Beverage vs my 33 deg
  Beverage. No QSO of course.
  They must have quite a noise problem at their RX end.
  Will keep trying. Good luck to all!
  Dick, W1ZC Mason, NH