Re: Topband: EP6 from the KH6 side

To: "'Merv Schweigert'" <k9fd@flex.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: EP6 from the KH6 side
From: "Lennart m" <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:59:08 +0100
Hi Merv and all,
According to their WEB site the noise problems have now been taken care of.
They had a very good run both on 80 and 160 last night. In Europe we do have
problems with deliberate QRM on 80 and 40, much less on 160. I must say the
Ops are doing a very good job. Most EU stations obey directions from EP6,
e.g qrx now for JA as an example.
73
Len/SM7BIC