Topband: EP6T from Western Europe

To: <topband@contesting.com>, <g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Topband: EP6T from Western Europe
From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:37:47 -0000
Hi Neil,

     I will follow your guidelines tonight and get up at 02:00 for a couple
of hours.    This may do the trick.   As the CQWW starts tomorrow night,
this will probably be the last shot.   I doubt they will be around on Monday
night and my body will be shot after CQWW even if I do not pull two all
nighters.   Well life is good and they are giving us all a chance.    These
guys all made a big sacrifice and all they get is abuse from all continents.

      Yes the VP8G operator will be sought but I think he is only on 17 and
20.   Next year there will be a larger scale expedition to South Georgia and
South Sandwich if they can get the funds.   Those poor people will be
concerned with keeping their fingers warm enough to operate the paddle.

       Thank you once more for your guidance - it is appreciated.

                            73 Doug EI2CN