Re: Topband: Remote Operation

To: "'m.r.'" <mrc02@kinderteacher.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Remote Operation
From: "Dragoslav Balaban" <dado@prijedor.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:32:19 +0100
Absolutly agree!!!!,

> It makes absolutely NO difference where the operator is sitting.  The
contact is between the two physical stations.

I send same statement few days ago, and its VERY CLEAR, except someone
deliberatly dont want to make it clear....

Callsign is assigned to HAM for Station, and Station have physical /
geographic Location , Latitude/Longitude...
if Op not operating from that location, then there is /p /m /mm /am etc,  /
ctry pfx if in other ctry,  and its perfect system

then only question remain is how far RX Antenna/ Antennas can be from TX ,
as we taking TX Location as Station location
(is remote Acces by dedicated IP Link, public  Interent, RF Link, make no
diffrence at all...)

All this is self understandable, so I think no need for any wide discussion,
I just repeat my Opinoin....

73 all dado E74AW