Re: Topband: K1N and JA

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N and JA
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 10:48:39 -0800
On Tue,2/3/2015 10:02 AM, Milt -- N5IA wrote:
This is a request to KK6ZM to please listen to the instructions of the
expedition operator.  Your behaviour most likely precluded a number of JA
stations from being logged by K1N.

He's not the only one. I worked them last night -- not very loud, copy was tough but good enough. Just before I worked him, someone was tuning almost on top of me with dits. Right after I worked him, a local big gun, multi-multi-honor roll, started blind calling him nearly non-stop zero beat with where I had worked him, while K1N was working other stations. A real bully. Not good.

"I couldn't hear him" is not an excuse. If you can't copy him, don't call!

73, Jim K9YC