Re: Topband: Radial Plate Designs - dual hole compression lugs

To: <Gary@ka1j.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radial Plate Designs - dual hole compression lugs
From: "m.r." <mrc02@kinderteacher.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 17:44:11 -0800
http://ecat.burndy.com/Comergent/burndy/search/YA*FX*

this is just the top line manufacturer of compression lugs, the link should take you to the page for dual hole lugs

Similar products are available from a number of suppliers. All the major communications hardware suppliers have a variety - Talley, Tessco, SitePro1, to name just a few

Be prepared for sticker shock,  These are NOT your surplus or swap meet lugs

Sitepro probably has them at the lowest price in small (or large ) quantity

http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=15 this list shows both single and double hole, long and short shank

They also have galvanized bolts and nuts - and stainless - to bolt it all together with. Fanatics use silicon bronze bolts, nuts, washers when making a ground system - usually for surge/lightening reduction grounding systems, but they will work just fine for a radial system.

Robin
WA6CDR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>