Topband: RHR

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RHR
From: HAROLD SMITH JR <w0rihps@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 19:15:14 -0800
Good evening All.

If someone wants to do it this way, well why not.

I am on the top of the Honor-Roll 379 confrmd and all were worked within a 15
mile area. I have 192 confirmed on 160. DXCC on 7 Bands. All from a 90 X 140
foot lot. Only RX antenna on 160 is a homemade loop, Xmit antenna on RX is
S9+10dB noise. We have lived here for 47 years and love our house. First
license was class B in 1950 and then class A in 1951. Extra in 1968.

73 Price W0RI

ps. I need Navassa onlu on 40 and 17 meters, so I won't call them.