Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers

To: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@bdtv.se>
Subject: Re: Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 08:07:16 -0500
Hi Jim,

As of the last log updates for K1N, NA was 89.8% (not 99.5%) and Europe was
7.8% of their 80 meter contacts.  Also suspect the Eu numbers will continue
to rise as less and less NA stations will need K1N.

As a side note on 160 meters Europe is currently 8.0% of the K1N 160 meters
contacts.

I have also heard numerous times where they are calling only JA or EU.

Don't give up (they are really are just getting started, and now that Club
Log is up that will help reduce the number of repeat QSOs which will
benefit everyone).

73,
Don (wd8dsb)