Re: Topband: HC1PF on TB Tuesday 17th February 2015

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: HC1PF on TB Tuesday 17th February 2015
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:13:12 -0500 (EST)
Luis is ten km east of Quito, only one thousand feet (300 meters)
south of the equator at an elevation of 7800 feet.

In Quito they refer to their dry season (Jun-Sep) as summer and their
wet season (Oct-May) as winter. Most days are in the upper 60s and
most nights are in the upper 40s. Temperatures rarely exceeding 90
and are only very rarely below freezing.

73
Frank
W3LPL