Re: Topband: RX cables in woods

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RX cables in woods
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 22:19:24 -0500
It must depend on your QTH.  When I moved to North Carolina and put up a
tower I ran the rotator cables and coax on the ground to the tower about
250' away to operate the Sweepstakes contest.  This was done on the weekend
before the contest. Later in the week I tested the system and the antennas
would not turn. I discovered that my rotator cables were chewed in multiple
locations.

John KK9A - W4AAA