Re: Topband: Eighteen years later, K9AY rethinks the receiving loop ante

To: K9AY <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Eighteen years later, K9AY rethinks the receiving loop antenna
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:22:12 -0500
Thanks, Gary.

The only question I have (if you have time) is about the updated grounding
suggestions for your original design. I know you posted something in the
past that it works better if the ground is changed somehow.

I get private emails from time to time from people who've seen my Beverage
page, but with no room for a full-size Beverage. I used to recommend your
antenna to them; I knew what those ground recommendations were for the K9AY
loop, I'd include those. TIA.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com