Re: Topband: Use of remote receivers

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Use of remote receivers
From: KE1F Lou <lmecseri@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:45:54 -0400
During ARRL 100th celebration I was W1AW/4 on 160 meters.
I was using a inverted "L" or more accurately a "1" antenna.
I saw spots, "Can't hear", "No receiver" etc. A remote rx antenna would have alleviated such comments. Remote rx antenna is a game changer and should be addressed by the DX and contest authorities.

73 Lou  KE1F