Topband: CADWELL

To: <TOPBAND@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Topband: CADWELL
From: "Mike Greenway" <K4PI@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:07:16 -0400
For all that responded thanks for the input.  I took another canister of the
igniter/powder and this time looked closely at the bottom of the pile that was
dumped.  There appear to be a few granules that are at the bottom that are a
little larger ie 1/8 inch maybe that must be the igniter.  I don’t recall
seeing this on the first canister.  This time I used a flint lighter that was
used in the old school days of lighting a propane torch.  It took off like a
scalded dog and I see why they have gone to an electric igniters on the newer
models.  You could get seriously burned if you are not cautious.

Now I just need a canister of the material to replaced the one that more of
less went to waste.  That is probably something I will never find but who
knows.  Anyway first ground rod done.
73 Mike K4PI