Re: Topband: Which 4 directions?

To: "'topband reflector'" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Which 4 directions?
From: "Clive GM3POI" <clive@gm3poi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:09:46 -0000
Well Pete, the first 200 is the easy part. I would look at where you are
most likely to work new ones, which in your case would be South and EU.  I
currently have 299 confirmed and my (now) preferred directions would be
North Over the Pole for anything in the Pacific and South  right through
Africa. Just because the remaining Countries with the exception of P5 and
BS7H are in those directions . So I suggest you plan along those lines. 73
Clive GM3POI