Re: Topband: Binocular Cores

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Binocular Cores
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 12:59:00 -0500
That's good info, if you understand how to interpret it. It's not clear
what u' amd u" are. And the info on their site doesn't tell you just how
good (low losses and reactance across a wide bandwidth, among other things)
a matching transformer is made from a 73 material binocular core. They only
offer it as RFI suppression.
www.fair-rite.com/newfair/materials73.htm

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com