Topband: Off-topic - LU2DKT - Visit to Praha, Czech Republic

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Off-topic - LU2DKT - Visit to Praha, Czech Republic
From: Eduardo Araujo via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:56:01 +0000 (UTC)
Dear Topanders, I will be visiting the city of Praha during June Friday 12, Sat
13 and Sun 14th. If any local or visitors is around and would like to share a
beer (or two) during the afternoon/night, it will be my pleasure.
According to QRZ Jiri Ok1RF (CS2C) who I already contacted on TOP, live there
but I could not find his e-mail address.
'73 to all, Eddie, LU2DKT
Ps: please answer to my e-mail directly....tnks